$4.00 – $15.00
Canby Raspberry is the only thornless red raspberry. It has large to very large, fine flavored, firm, juicy, fruit. Very fine quality, high-capped, bright red berries. Delicious flavor.
About Canby Raspberry
Canby Raspberry is the only thornless red raspberry. It has large to very large, fine flavored, firm, juicy, fruit. Very fine quality, high-capped, bright red berries. Delicious flavor. Vigorous plant with few or no thorns on the canes. Heavy bearer.
- Latin Name: Rubus idaeus 'Canby'
- Also Known As: Canby Thornless
- Zone: 4-8
- Light: Full Sun (6+ Hours Direct Sunlight), 1/2 Day Sun (3-6 Hours Direct Sunlight), 1/4 Day Sun (2-3 Hours Direct Sunlight)
- Pollination: Self-fertile.
- Bearing Age: 1-2 years after planting.
- Size at Maturity: 4-7ft. Upright.
- Bloom Time: Late Spring
- Harvest Time: Summer
- Type: Division
- Food Forest Use: Shrub Layer
- Origin: Developed in Oregon, introduced in 1953. Viking x Lloyd George.
Share this Product
ack to move content below description on product page
A guide to choosing the right size
1 Quart = Available for immediate dispatch. Plants are between 3in-36in in height. They are like small plug plants with deep (5in) roots that will get established very quickly.
Bareroot = Field grown plants that have been freshly lifted and supplied with no soil around the roots. Only available during the dormant period November-April.
1 Gallon & larger = Container grown or bare root plants (planted in containers while dormant) and can be planted all year round. Nursery standard container size (also called #1). The size refers to the amount of soil that the container holds which is slightly less than 1 gallon. Please note that at the moment we do not ship gallon and larger plants.